In our commitment to make the Festival accessible to everyone, we may provide Deaf or disabled ticket holders that would be unable to attend without use of a personal assistant (PA), and are in receipt of one of the following, with a ticket at no additional cost for their PA:
– Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility
– Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
– CredAbility Access Card – + 1 category requirement – www.accesscard.org.uk
– Evidence of being severely sight impaired
– A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
PLEASE NOTE: Although priority will go to those people that receive one of the above, all applications will be considered individually. You may be asked to provide a letter from your doctor that supports your application.
How to Apply
– Please note only ticket holders (customers aged 13 and over) can apply for the PA Ticket Scheme.
– PA’s attending through this scheme need to be 18 years old by the start of the festival.
– Anyone wanting to apply for the PA Scheme or register for the Access Facilities must also provide a form of photo ID with their forms. This could be a passport, driving licence or concessionary travel card. Please refer to www.pass-scheme.org.uk for more info.