In our commitment to make the Festival accessible to everyone, we may provide Deaf or disabled ticket holders that would be unable to attend without use of a personal assistant (PA), and are in receipt of one of the following with a ticket at no additional cost for their PA:
• Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility
• Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Evidence of being severely sight impaired
• CredAbility Access Card – + 1 category requirement
• A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
If you do not have any of the above evidence but are unable to attend the festival without a PA you are welcome to post or email copies of any additional evidence that supports your application. Applications are judged on a case-by-case basis.
HOW TO APPLY
• If you successfully bought a ticket in the October sale you should request to have the PA Application Pack sent to you by contacting email@example.com
• The deadline for PA Applications is Friday 20th March.
PLEASE NOTE: If there is a resale in April the PA Scheme will reopen to those people that get tickets in this sale.