In our commitment to make the Festival accessible to everyone, we may provide Deaf or disabled ticket holders that would be unable to attend without use of a personal assistant (PA), and are in receipt of one of the following with a ticket at no additional cost for their PA;
– Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility (2015/2016 letter)
– Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) (2015/ 2016 letter)
– CredAbility Access Card – + 1 category requirement – www.accesscard.org.uk
– Evidence of being severely sight impaired
– A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
PLEASE NOTE: Although priority will go to those people that receive one of the above all applications will be considered individually. You may be asked to provide a letter from your doctor that supports your application.
How to Apply;
- If you can definitely provide the documentation required you should only buy your ticket in the resale.
- Once your ticket has been secured in the resale you must request the PA Application Pack from firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01749 899 654.
- The PA Scheme will only be reopening to people that have bought a festival ticket in the resale. Applications from people that bought tickets in the October sale will not be accepted.
- The deadline for resale PA applications is Friday 29th April. Late applications cannot be accepted.