The Rocket Lounge Restaurant is back again bringing top notch food and good times to a field near you. From Wednesday to Saturday we will be serving the finest food on site, and then on Sunday we will rerun our Sunday Lunch, which was such a hit last year.
This year, rising star Chef Andy Evans, who won the ‘ Best Sunday Lunch award’ from the Observer, will be cooking. Numbers are limited and all diners must pre-book here.
The Rocket Lounge Restaurant Menu
- Tudge’s Slow Cooked Country Pork Terrine, Pickles & Toast
- Spiced Lamb Sweetbreads, Minted Peas, Broad Beans & Lamb Jus Gras
- Scorched Mackere, Apple & Fennel Purée, Mackerel Tartare & Pickled Citrus Cucumber
- Cured Wild Sea Trout, Soused Gooseberries, Elderflower Jelly, Crisp Rye Bread
- Cider Braised Fennel & Ewes Cheese Terrine, Shaved Milk Turnip, Caper, Lemon & Chervil
- Stuffed Courgette Flower, whipped Goats Cheese & Char Grilled Flat White Peach
- Shorthorn Rib Eye Steak on the Bone, Lyonnaise Potatoes, Bone Marrow Gravy
- Roast Marsh Fed Rump of Lamb, Potato Pie, Tenderstem Broccoli & Gentleman’s Relish
- Grilled Devonshire Native Lobster, Warm Salad of Jersey Royals, Tudges Bacon, Watercress & lemon Butter Sauce
- Roast Hake, Poached River Crayfish, Crayfish Bisque, Crispy Sea Shore Vegetables
- Caramelised Onion Tart, Roasted Baby beets, Courgette & Watercress Salad, Rosary Ash Goats Cheese
- Creamy Polenta, Panko Fried Baby Violet Artichokes, Crushed Broad Beans, Lemon & Shaved Berkswell
- Chocolate, Hazelnut & Salted Caramel Delice, Coffee Ice Cream
- Pimms Jelly, Strawberry Consommé Cucumber & Mint Sorbet
- Baked Cherry Cheesecake, Cherry Glaze
The Rocket Lounge Sunday Lunch menu
Your choice of a traditional Sunday lunch: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb or veggie served with all the trimmings.
BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN. Click here to book.
The Restaurant is available to book as follows
Wednesday 22 June 6pm
Thursday 23 June 6pm
Friday 24 June 2pm and 6pm
Saturday 25 June 2pm and 6pm
Sunday Lunch on Sunday 26 June Midday, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm