Bookings for Worthy View (for ticket holders only) are open NOW via Seetickets. Click to book. Worthy View has now completely Sold Out.
Worthy View offers unpretentious, custom-made and pre-erected Festival accommodation a short walk from the Festival site (up the hill above the Stone Circle field) - leaving you with nothing to carry home but your bags. The Worthy View car park is in a dedicated field, a short walk from the accommodation.
In order to make an accommodation booking you must already have a valid ticket booking for Glastonbury 2013. Prices do not include Festival tickets. Everyone who wishes to stay at Worthy View must have a valid Festival ticket. All prices are for five nights - Wednesday June 26th to Sunday June 30th, inclusive.
TENT TYPES AND PRICES
Pre-erected classic scout-style tent - £250 for 5 nights
2-person (or a cosy aqueeze for 3)
2.75m x 2,7m x 1.8m tall. The sleeping compartment at its shortest is 2.3m x 1.9m. At its longest point it is 2.3m x 2.4m.
Introducing the traditional scout tent with a modern twist, these high-quality bespoke tents designed especially for Worthy View are custom-made in Yorkshire by BCT Outdoors (makers of quality tents in the UK for over 100 years). Guaranteed to withstand the British elements, by combining the best of British steel framework with all-seasons fabric technology.
Michael Eavis sewing tents at the BCT factory
Traditional hand-crafted yurts, tipi and bell tents
A range of structures inspired by temporary dwellings from around the globe. Canvas bell tents, Mongolian style yurts, and simple tipi tents made in the UK. These unique and beautiful structures, all with in-built groundsheets, are offered unadorned, to keep prices to a minimum. Available for 2 – 4 people.
2 person Cloud House - £300 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
10ft diameter, 7ft height
2 person 9ft Yurt - £300 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
9ft diameter, 5ft 6" height
4 person Bell Tent - £500 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
14ft diameter, 8ft height
4 person Tipi Tent - £500 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
14ft diameter, 10ft height
4 person 12ft Yurt - £600 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
12ft diameter, 6ft 8" height
Pre-erected dome tents in a range of sizes, for just £100 per person, based on 2, 4 6 or 8 people sharing. Each tent offered has ample room for storage of belongings, and for groups, the 4, 6 and 8 person tents are fitted with separate double bedrooms.
2 person dome tent - £200 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
4 person dome tent - £400 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
6 person dome tent - £600 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
8 person dome tent - £800 for 5 nights SOLD OUT
Car Park Tickets: £25 (the accommodation is a short walk from the dedicated Worthy View carpark)
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Prices do not include Festival tickets.
Facilities at Worthy View will include showers and toilets. There will also be all-day catering at the Elderflower Kitchen.
MAKING A BOOKING
To make a booking you will be required to enter the registration number you used when booking your Festival ticket. Please note you will need to present this ticket on arrival when checking in at your accommodation at Worthy View.
You may book up to 2 units of accommodation per booking. Car parking tickets for Worthy View will also be available to book when making an accommodation booking. Please note these will not be sold separately.
Having booked accommodation at Worthy View via Seetickets, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your reservation within 24 hours, and will receive a follow-up message from the Festival in May 2013 with further details of your accommodation and access information.
Should you be unable to attend the Festival, or should you wish to cancel your accommodation booking for Worthy View, you may do so up until May 3rd, after which time your reservation will be non-refundable. All refunds prior to May 3rd will incur a £10 administration fee.
ADDITIONAL BOOKING INFORMATION
Seetickets are the only company permitted to sell accommodation for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated accommodation. Any other company or individual claiming to sell official Glastonbury Festival accommodation is bogus.
UK reservations can only be made by Debit Card. International bookings can be made by Credit Card.
WHERE IS WORTHY VIEW?
Worthy View is located South of the Festival site, on Pennard Hill. Pedestrian access to the site through the Pennard Hill Pedestrian Gate (between the Stone Circle Field and the Tipi Field) is via a footpath at a fairly steep gradient which is not suitable for wheelchairs, children’s pushchairs or those with mobility issues.
Vehicle access to the Worthy View car parks is via red route (A361) if approaching from the North, and via Blue Route (A37) if approaching from the South.
Festival goers at Worthy View will benefit from designated car parks, in the adjacent field to the campsite, and the shortest walk from any off-site campsite to the late night entertainment areas.
Click for large version of map
There are no separate disabled weekend tickets. However, once you have secured your Festival ticket in the usual way, please contact us for an application form for access to disabled facilities on-site. Everyone planning to buy Festival tickets needs to register. Pedestrian access from the Festival site to “Worthy View” is via a footpath at a gradient which is not suitable for wheelchairs, perambulators or child buggies.
There will be a wheelchair accessible toilet/ shower available at Worthy View, however advanced facilities ( power/ medicine storage/ wheelchair power) are not possible on this site.
Disabled Festival-goers who wish to book accommodation at “Worthy View” may wish to drive from “Worthy View” to the disabled car park, from where a shuttle service is available to the Festival site. Alternatively, disabled facilities are available on the Festival site . For further information, please go to the Disabled Information page.
All bookings are taken by Seetickets. The Festival does not have access to Seetickets’ booking system or individual booking information, so if you have an enquiry specific to your booking, then please contact Seetickets on 0844 412 4626 or by post to:
PO Box 9091
Once you have booked your accommodation, you can also access information regarding your ticket booking, including details of ticket dispatch, online at https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice using your booking reference number and email address or postcode.
If you require general information about Worthy View (that isn’t related to a specific booking), please find the information in this page. If you cannot find the information you require here, please contact the Festival Office, who will be able to assist you with general information about Worthy View.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT TRANSFER TO WORTHY VIEW
A free shuttle bus service to Worthy View Campsite will be running from the Festival bus station throughout the weekend. Check back for more information.
CAR PARK TICKETS
Car Park tickets for Worthy View car park cost £25. They will only be available to persons with an accommodation booking at Worthy View, and will only be available when booking accommodation.
Car Park tickets for Worthy View will be dispatched by Seetickets in May 2013.
You may book two units of accommodation per transaction. Where possible the Festival will endeavour to meet requests for friends and family groups to be located together if booking the same accommodation type, however this service cannot be guaranteed.
You do not need ID to enter the Worthy View campsite, however the lead booker will be required to present their ticket (personalised with the passport photograph submitted by the ticket holder during registration) as ID when checking into accommodation at Worthy View.
CAR PARK TICKET DISPATCH
If you book a car park ticket for Worthy View, this will be sent out by Seetickets in May 2013.
Tickets will be sent out by Royal Mail. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking.
It is expected that you will receive your tickets at least 14 days before the Festival starts. Information about the dispatch of your tickets will be available through Seetickets who will email you with your tracking reference. You can track your ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your tracking reference number. You can also obtain your tracking reference via Seetickets' order tracker – www.seetickets.com/CustomerService/CheckOrder. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number. Car Park tickets for International customers will be sent out by registered international post. You can track your international ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your Track and Trace number which is available via Seetickets order tracker – www.seetickets.com/CustomerService/CheckOrder. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In making an accommodation booking for the Glastonbury Festival Official Off-site Campsite “Worthy View” you are agreeing to the code of conduct laid out by Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd. These terms and conditions expressly provide that the accommodation booked may not be used in connection with any commercial activity on or off site. All commercial activity must be separately agreed with the festival management and will be subject to a fee. By making this booking, you acknowledge your agreement to the following terms:
1. All persons aged 13 or over occupying the accommodation booked must have valid full weekend Festival tickets, and as such, agree to the full terms and conditions for ticket holders, which can be found at www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk
2. The lead booker will be required to present their Festival ticket and a copy of their confirmation email when checking in to “Worthy View”
3. Accommodation bookings are non-transferable. After 23:59 May 3rd 2013 no refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of the Glastonbury Festival 2013. Any cancellations prior to 23:59 May 3rd 2013 will incur a £10 administration charge.
4. The Premises Licence Holder and/or Glastonbury Festival 2013 Limited reserves the right to refuse admission in any circumstances. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder and/or Glastonbury Festival 2013 Limited may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site or Worthy View campsite with prohibited items. Please refer to www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for information on articles which will not be allowed onsite.
5 Admission to “Worthy View” and to the Festival Site is at the Ticket Holder's own risk. Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
6. The accommodation booking is only valid when booked directly with official agents. The booking is personalised to the lead booker named on the booking confirmation and may not be:
- sold or transferred to another person; or
- used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd
- purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
7. Where a booking has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 6, Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd’s obligations in relation to the booking will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
- any person unlawfully presenting the booking confirmation may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd and from Worthy View campsite.
- their Festival tickets may be cancelled and/or confiscated and accommodation booking withdrawn and there shall be no obligation on Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd or Worthy View campsite to refund any monies paid for the ticket or the accommodation booking.
8. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed at “Worthy View” or on Festival Site without the Festival's prior written consent. Please note Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) at “Worthy View” or on the Festival site.
9. Entrance to “Worthy View” and the Festival site is subject to both the Festival’s Photography Policy, public video camera policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival’s prior written consent; such that:
- A person may be denied entry to, or removed from “Worthy View” and or the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Glastonbury Festival or the “Worthy View” campsite for commercial gain.
- A person may enter “Worthy View” or Glastonbury Festival with equipment referred to in 9.a. above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 9.a. above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
10. Tickets and accommodation at the Glastonbury Festival, including “Worthy View” cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the festival organisers. The marks Glastonbury and Glastonbury Festival and the Glastonbury Festival logo are registered United Kingdom and European Community trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd.
11. As a condition of booking the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for Television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
12. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site, including Worthy View campsite. For security purposes all tickets remain the property of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd at all times and all wristbands issued by Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd remain the property of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd until 5pm Monday 1st July 2013.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
1. Pitches are pre-allocated. Where possible the Festival has endeavoured to meet requests for friends and family groups to be located together if booking the same accommodation type, however this service cannot be guaranteed (and requests for this are now closed).
2. Only the pre-erected camping facilities provided by the Festival are permitted on the “Worthy View” campsite. Please do not attempt to pitch additional tents on any part of the Worthy View campsite or tamper with or attempt to relocate the pre-erected facilities. Any unauthorised tents will be taken down and confiscated by the Worthy View staff.
3. Cars require a separate car parking ticket, specific to “Worthy View” which must be bought in advance.
4. Campervans and Caravans are not permitted at “Worthy View”. If you wish to bring a campervan or caravan, please use the designated campervan and caravan fields, which are located on the East and West of the Festival site, which also require separate tickets. Please see www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for more information.
5. No vehicles are to be parked or tents pitched in the fire lanes at any time.
6. No trading or sound systems of any kind are permitted at “Worthy View” other than those provided by the organisers. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to confiscation of the system.
7. Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, flares, the burning of plastics, generators, glass containers, potential weapons, portable laser equipment including laser pens or any illegal or offensive items or substances are not permitted at “Worthy View” and will be confiscated. Tents and vehicles are liable to search by security staff. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site. No animals are permitted anywhere at the Festival with the exception of registered guide dogs.
8. All litter must be cleared and put into litter bins or recycling bins.
9. Open fires are not permitted at “Worthy View” save for the communal campfire supervised by the organisers. Small barbecues can be used in these fields, but they must be a safe distance away from any tents or other structures.
10. Please use the toilets and urinals and do not pollute the land, streams and hedges.
11. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
12. Medical treatment at the Glastonbury Festival is provided by Festival Medical Services who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to Festival Medical Services. Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment on-site.
13. Pedestrian access from the Festival site to “Worthy View” is via a footpath at a gradient which is not suitable for wheelchairs, perambulators or child buggies. Disabled Festival-goers who wish to book accommodation at “Worthy View” may wish to drive from “Worthy View” to the disabled car park, from where a shuttle service is available to the Festival site. Alternatively, disabled facilities are available on the Festival site – please click here for further information
14. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas.
15. Glastonbury Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you are wearing an over 18 wristband. Full details here.
16. All tents must be vacated by 5pm on Monday 1st July.
17. Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING