The accessible campsite is a dedicated campsite for Deaf and disabled customers. Anyone wanting to stay in this field must pre-register with the Access Team.
Along with yourself and PA/ carer you can have an additional two other people camp with you in this field. If you want to camp in a bigger group in one of the surrounding fields then you can still register for an access pass which will allow you entry to the campsite to use the facilities.
– Wheelchair accessible toilets
– Wheelchair accessible showers
– A High Dependency Unit containing an electric raised bed with a hoist above, it also has a sink and toilet. Please note that hoist slings will not be available. If you wish to use this unit please bring your own slings.
– Accessible sink and fresh water point.
– Charging facilities for wheelchairs and medical equipment.
– Fridge for the storage of medication.
– Hot water for cooking/ drinks
– Waste disposal point.
– Stewards on hand 24/7 offering assistance where necessary.
Further information on all the facilities in the accessible campsite can be found in the Access Requirement Pack. Please note that registration will re-open to resale customers only on the 21st April