In our commitment to make the Festival accessible to everyone, we may provide Deaf or disabled ticket holders that would be unable to attend without use of a personal assistant (PA), and are in receipt of one of the following with a ticket at no additional cost for their PA:
• Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility
• Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Evidence of being severely sight impaired
• A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
PLEASE NOTE: Although priority will go to those people that receive one of the above all applications will be considered individually. You may be asked to provide a letter from your doctor that supports your application. How to Apply:
• If you can provide the documentation required you should only buy your ticket in the October sale.
• Once you have paid your deposit for your ticket you can then request the PA Application Pack.
• The PA Application Packs are now available via the Access Team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
• The closing date for the PA Scheme is Friday 18th March.