We’ve just posted this year’s workshop programme for the Greencraft Field in the Green Fields – the biggest ‘hands-on’ craft field & sculpture park in Europe! These are the sort of amazing things they offer…
- If you love colour and ‘fab fabric’ Greencrafts is the field to visit to make fantastic felt, to weave, spin and dye!
- If you fancy making something to wear, we’re the place to make silver jewellery, glass or wood pendants, a silk purse, leather belt or flower garland.
- If you want to smell great, come make luxurious essential oil scented soap!
- If you’d like something to eat with, come make a wooden bowl, spoon or plate or a clay cup.
- You can make a shamanic drum, a stool to sit on, a willow basket or even a pencil!
Click here to check out the full programme at the Greencraft Field’s page.