For a second year, BBC Music is bringing the Festival to viewers and listeners with The Glastonbury Experience 2021. This will be a celebration of Glastonbury across BBC television, BBC iPlayer, BBC radio and BBC Sounds between Friday 25th – Sunday 27th June. The Glastonbury Experience 2021 will include:
- A BBC iPlayer Glastonbury pop-up channel across the weekend
- Over 50 full sets from the archives available to watch on BBCiPlayer and over 30 sets to listen to on BBC Sounds
- An exclusive 60 minute BBC Two documentary – Live At Worthy Farm: Backstage
- A weekend of Glastonbury-themed programmes across BBC Radio 1, 1 Xtra, BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music
- Classic Glastonbury performances broadcast on BBC Two and BBC Four across the weekend
Click here for lots more info on the BBC’s website.