Love the Farm, Leave no Trace Pledge
Everyone that comes to the festival has been asked to sign up to our ‘Love the Farm, Leave no Trace’ pledge when you completed your ticket transaction:
• I will only use the toilets provided and not pee on the land or in waterways.
• I will use the recycling bins correctly and not drop litter on the ground.
• I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and all camping equipment.
• I will bag up my rubbish in the bin bags provided by the campsite stewards and use the recycling pens provided in each campsite.
• I will try to use a reusable water bottle and avoid single-use packaging.
We have 100 recycling pens spread across all of the campsites. Please use the pens provided for all your campsite waste, this will help prevent bins from over flowing. Recycling bags and black bags will be attached to the barrier or in a bag dispenser. Help support our ‘Love the Farm, Leave no Trace’ Pledge by using the recycling pens.
British Steel Pint Cups
Our sustainable, recycled British stainless steel pint cups will this year be available from WaterAid kiosks, for £5. These can be used for cold drinks at any of the Festival’s smaller draft bars. Should you wish to return your cup for a full refund, you can do so at the Information points. Sleeves and lanyards for these cups can be bought from info points. Please click here for more information.
We plead with you to take all your belongings home when you leave the farm. Please encourage people to use the bins provided and spread the message of ‘Love The Farm, Leave No Trace’, wherever and whenever you can.