HOW DO I GET A TICKET?
– Everyone aged 13 or over that you intend to buy a ticket for needs their own registration. Registration has now closed until after the ticket sales.
– Have a good read of the full 2014 ticket information which will tell you everything you need to know in preparation for booking tickets.
– Go to glastonbury.seetickets.com at 6pm on Thursday 3rd October to book coach + ticket packages OR at 9am on Sunday 6th October to book standard tickets. You’ll pay a £50 deposit per person for your ticket, plus the price of your coach if you’re booking one
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION CLOSE?
– Registration closed at 23:59 on Monday 30th September. Registration only takes a few minutes and can now be done from your smartphone or tablet so head to glastonburyregistration.co.uk and get it sorted!
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS COST?
– Tickets cost £210 + £5 booking fee per person, with deposits of £50 per person payable on October 6th. If you are booking a coach package you will need to pay the £50 ticket deposit plus the full price of your coach booking. A full list of the coach prices is available here.
– Your ticket balance (£160 + £5 booking fee) will be due in the first week of April 2014. Postage will be charged at £7 per order when paying your balance.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I BOOK?
– For both the coach package sale on 3rd October and standard admission sale on 6th October you can book up to six tickets per transaction, providing you have the registration numbers for everyone you’re booking a ticket for.
– If you are booking coach packages you will also be able to buy additional coach seats for children aged 12 and under, and for PAs who are allocated tickets by the Access Coordinator.
HOW CAN I PAY?
– UK buyers must use a UK registered debit card. International buyers must use a credit card (with a non-UK billing address). For telephone orders Bankers Drafts and Postal Orders raised by a building society, bank or Post Office will also be accepted as payment. Please click here for more details
DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR GETTING A TICKET?
– Make sure you have all your registration details (including postcodes) ready and checked in advance, and that there are sufficient cleared funds on the card you intend to use to book, and that you know all the security information for that card.
– Be persistent and patient – there are likely to be more people trying to buy tickets than there are tickets available, which would mean that not everyone who wants a ticket will be able to book one. But the longer you try the more likely you are to get a ticket, so don’t give up after the first half an hour.
– If you’re booking online, stick to one tab, in one window, so you can focus on entering your details without confusing your browser or getting timed out. (Once you’re on the booking site you get 20 minutes to submit all your details; so if you have lots of tabs refreshing the same page, the clock will start as soon as the first one of those tabs hits the site, which may have been a window you weren’t keeping an eye on.)
IF I BOOK A COACH PACKAGE WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
– Your coach travel tickets will be sent out to you in advance, but your Festival tickets will not be handed out until you’re on the coach on the way to the Festival (to ensure everyone travels on the coach they have booked).
I’VE MOVED HOUSE, CAN I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
– Yes, as long as you still have access to your registered email address you can edit your address details online here. Alternatively, you can provide your new address for your tickets to be delivered to when submitting your payment (this won’t change the details on your registration though)
WHAT IF I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS I USED TO REGISTER?
– You can’t edit your email address, but you can provide an alternative email address for you confirmation email to be sent to when submitting the payment for your ticket. This won’t change the details on your registration, but you will get your ticket. (And we’d recommend you setting up a new registration, with the correct email address, for next year.)
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL WITH A DISABILITY?
– Full information about the Festival’s access facilities is available here.
WHEN WILL THE HEADLINERS / LINE-UP BE ANNOUNCED?
– There are no plans to reveal the headliners or line-up before 2014.