If you’re hoping to buy a Glastonbury ticket this week, we would very much recommend reading through the answers to our frequently asked questions, below.
HOW DO I GET A TICKET?
Everyone aged 13 or over for whom you intend to buy a ticket needs their own registration. Register online at www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk.
If you’ve been to the Festival before, you can check your registration online here.
Have a good read of the full ticket information at www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets which will tell you everything you need to know in preparation for booking tickets.
Go to glastonbury.seetickets.com at 7pm on Wednesday 1st October to book coach + ticket packages or at 9am on Sunday 5th October to book tickets only by paying a £50 deposit per person (plus the price of your coach if you’re booking one)
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION CLOSE?
Registration will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 30th September. Please don’t leave it until the last minute. Leave enough time to resubmit before tickets go onsale if you need to. Registration only takes a few minutes and can now be done straight from your smartphone or tablet so head to www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk and do it now!
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS COST?
Tickets cost £220 + £5 booking fee per person, with deposits of £50 per person payable on October 5th. If you are booking a coach package you will need to pay the £50 ticket deposit plus the full price of your coach booking. (A full list of the coach prices will be available here.)
Your ticket balance (£170 + £5 booking fee) will be due in the first week of April 2015. Postage will be charged per order (not per ticket) when paying your balance.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I BOOK?
For both the coach package sale on 1st October and standard admission sale on 5th October you can book up to six tickets per transaction, providing you have the registration numbers for everyone for whom you are booking a ticket.
If you are booking coach packages you will also be able to buy additional coach seats for children aged 12 and under, and for PAs who are allocated tickets by the Access Coordinator.
HOW CAN I PAY?
UK buyers must use a UK registered debit card. International buyers must use a credit card (with a non-UK billing address).
WHAT ARE THE TOP TIPS FOR GETTING A TICKET?
1. Make sure you have all your registration details (including postcodes) ready and checked in advance, that there are sufficient cleared funds on the card you intend to use to book, and that you know all the security information for that card.
2. Be aware that tickets are not held whilst you’re entering your details, so you need to be ready to enter all your details quickly and accurately once you reach the booking page.
3. Be persistent and patient – there are likely to be more people trying to buy tickets than tickets available, so inevitably not everyone will be able to book tickets, but the longer you try the more likely you are to get a ticket, so don’t give up after the first half an hour.
4. Stick to one tab, in one window, so you can focus on entering your details without confusing your browser. Access to the booking page is limited to 10 minutes from the point you enter your registration details, so if you have lots of tabs refreshing the same page, the clock will start as soon as the first one of those tabs hits the site, which may have been a window you weren’t keeping an eye on.
6. If the page ‘hangs’ and you can’t get any further, try pressing back once and then continue your booking from that point. If that doesn’t help, close your browser and start again. Please don’t continue to refresh the page beyond 10 minutes after entering your details as your access to the page will have expired. You will need to close the browser and start again to gain fresh access to the booking page.
7. If an attempt to book is already held against your registration number, your number will be held for up to 10 minutes whilst the transaction is attempted, but will be released if the transaction fails, to give you the chance to try again.
IF I BOOK A COACH PACKAGE WHEN DO I GET MY TICKETS?
Your coach travel e-tickets will be sent out to you in advance and your Festival tickets will be handed out on the coach on the way to the Festival, to ensure everyone travels on the coach they have booked.
I’VE MOVED HOUSE, CAN I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
Yes, as long as you still have access to your registered email address you can edit your address details online here. Alternatively, you can provide your new address for your tickets to be delivered to when submitting your payment (this won’t change the details on your registration though)
WHAT IF I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS I USED TO REGISTER?
If you no longer have access to the email address linked to your registration we’d recommend you re-register before 30th September, with the correct email address, to ensure you receive updates about your booking.
WILL THERE BE ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE AT WORTHY VIEW AGAIN THIS YEAR?
Yes, Worthy View accommodation will go on sale to ticket holders a couple of weeks after the ticket sales. More information will be released soon about the range of accommodation on offer.
HOW CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL WITH A DISABILITY?
Full information about the Festival’s access facilities is available here.
HAVE YOU ANNOUNCED ANY OF THE LINE-UP?
No, not yet. The full line-up is usually announced in the Spring.