This year at Glastonbury Festival, we’re running a major campaign to discourage Festival goers from peeing on the land at Worthy Farm.
Urinating on the ground at Glastonbury causes toxic pollution of the water table, which affects local wildlife and fish.
The Environment Agency and the Festival monitor the water continuously and have the power to close the site if too many people have urinated and polluted the site. If people pee on the land, it really could threaten the future of the Festival.
So, this year, we will be introducing more urinals, and better signage to toilets, as well as stewards in hotspots for inappropriate peeing.
We’re also launching our campaign to educate Festival goers on why it’s so important that they do not pee on the land. And for that campaign, we need a new logo. Which is where you come in!
We’re asking you to design a logo for our campaign to discourage people from peeing on the land, then email or post it to us. The creator of the chosen design will win two tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2016, plus accommodation for two in our Worthy View pre-erected campsite.
What you need to know:
– The logo must be square (or fit within a square)
– If being emailed, the logo can be no bigger than 4MB and must be in JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
– The design must be entirely the entrant’s own work
– The design must not infringe or violate the rights of any third party
– The logo contest is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over
– Your entry must be received by 9.59am on Monday, May 9th 2016.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.
There are two ways to enter:
1. Email your design to competitions@
2. Post your design to Don’t Pee Logo, PO BOX 4288, Shepton Mallet, BA4 9BB and include your name, postal address, email address and contact number.