The Festival’s own village green, on the road between the Pyramid Stage and The Acoustic Stage, William’s Green boasts a cornucopia of exotic plus the site’s biggest bar.
Opposite the Meeting Point, the area’s stage has previously hosted everyone from Elbow, Florence, Seasick Steve, The Horrors, Maximo Park, The 1975, Alt-J, Django Django and The Vaccines.
This year William’s Green will have lots of bands, plus:
- Guilty Pleasures present The Mighty Hoopla with choirs, brass bands and all sorts of shenanigans
- 25 Years Of Heavenly with TOY, King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard, Steeling Sheep, The Voyeurs and Hooton Tennis Club
- Keep the Faith – Northern Soul Party With Eddie Piller (Acid Jazz)
- Emerging Talent Competiton winner Declan McKenna
- Club nights with Club De Fromage and Buttoned Down Disco
- The Smyths’ patented Sunday morning hangover cure
- And a Guardian Discussion