UPDATE: Following the in-person sales at the Glastonbury town office on Saturday and at the Worthy Farm office today, the 2017 Pilton Party is now completely sold out. See you on Sept 1st!
Glastonbury Festival’s annual ‘thank you’ fundraising gig for villagers, workers and local people – billed since the 1990s as the Pilton Party – returns to Worthy Farm on Friday 1st September. Topping the bill this year will be the incredible Bastille, who were last in Pilton to play a triumphant set on the Other Stage at Glastonbury 2016. Since then, they’ve seen their second album, Wild World, top the album chart and win Best Album at the 2017 NME Awards.
Also on the line-up is the fabulous Declan McKenna, who won our Emerging Talent Competition in 2015 and whose wonderful debut album, What Do You Think About The Car, has just been released by Columbia Records.
Two winners from the long-running Pilton Working Men’s Club ‘Battle of the Bands’ competition, UK:ID and Arcadia Roots.
Locals will have the chance to buy tickets on Saturday 5th August when the Festival opens the doors of its Glastonbury town office in Northload Street at 11am. The office will be open until 3pm on Saturday ahead of the Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza.
There will be a second chance to buy tickets in person from 10am on Monday 7th August tickets when tickets will be available from the Festival’s office on Worthy Farm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Gates open 5pm
• Admission by ticket only.
• Lost, destroyed or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission in any circumstances.
• No bottles or glass items allowed.
• The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
• Please note: vehicles left in the car park are left at ownersʼ risk. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
• All persons who enter do so at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety.
• Strictly no dogs/animals allowed on site (except registered guide dogs).
• Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
• Please respect our neighbours and leave quietly to help the event to continue in the future.
• Challenge 25 will apply both at the bar and at the gate.
• Alcohol will be confiscated from anyone who appears to be under 25 who cannot provide government approved photo ID to verify they are 18 or over.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Medical treatment is provided by Festival Medical Services (FMS) who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to FMS. The Organisers accept no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment at the event
• Please be aware: Excessive exposure to high levels of noise could damage hearing. Please take appropriate precautions.
• Pilton Party will once again be held in a tent.
Please click here for full list of Contraband Goods and Prohibited Items.