Extensive information about buying tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2017 can be found below. To search this page for specific information please use the menu below or the search function (ctrl + F / cmd + F) on a computer’s browser.
– BASIC TICKET INFORMATION
– WHY YOU NEED TO REGISTER
– HOW TO REGISTER
– EXISTING REGISTRATIONS
– DATA PROTECTION
– HOW TO BOOK
– BALANCE PAYMENTS
– DISABLED INFORMATION
– TICKET ENQUIRIES
– CALL CHARGES
– SEE TICKETS COACH PACKAGES
– COACH PACKAGE TERM AND CONDITIONS
– PAYMENT INFORMATION & SMALL PRINT
– INTERNATIONAL BOOKINGS
– COACH TRAVEL WITH NATIONAL EXPRESS
– CAR PARK AND CAMPERVAN TICKETS
– GROUP BOOKINGS
– TICKET DISPATCH
– REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/EXCHANGES & LOST TICKETS
– LOCAL AND SUNDAY TICKETS
– TICKET T&CS
BASIC TICKET INFORMATION
- General admission full weekend tickets (valid from Wednesday 21st June to Monday 26th June) for Glastonbury Festival 2017 will cost £238 + £5 booking fee per ticket.
- Coach packages (including Festival tickets) will go on sale at 6pm on Thursday 6th October, 2016, with general admission tickets on sale at 9am on Sunday 9th October, 2016.
- Everyone, aged 13 or over, who wishes to attend the Festival must be registered before they can pay a deposit.
- Glastonbury registration is now supported on all major mobile operating systems. Click here to submit your registration.
- Tickets will be sold exclusively at glastonbury.seetickets.com.
- You may book up to six tickets per transaction by paying a deposit of £50 per person when tickets go on sale (plus the coach fare, if you are booking a coach package).
- Attempting to book tickets online using multiple browser tabs can confuse the ticket sales process and cause your transaction to fail. We strongly advise that you use just one browser tab when trying to book tickets, in order to avoid possible problems with your transaction.
- Additional items such as Worthy View accommodation, Campervan passes, and tipis will be available for ticket holders to book later in October.
- Both UK and International ticket balances of £188 + £5 booking fee per ticket, will be payable in the first week of April 2017 (from 9am Saturday 1st April – 23:59 Friday 7th April), when you will also be able to add car park tickets and cancellation protection to your booking (see REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/EXCHANGES & LOST TICKETS for more information).
- Postage and packing is charged per order – rather than per ticket – when paying your ticket balance.
WHY YOU NEED TO REGISTER
To prevent touting, tickets for Glastonbury Festival are non-transferable. Each ticket features the photograph of the registered ticket holder with security checks carried out to ensure that only the person in the photograph is admitted to the Festival.
Whether you are booking a deposit for a Festival ticket or a coach package, every person (aged 13 or over) who intends to purchase a ticket must have their own valid registration number.
If you plan to buy tickets for other people, they all need to be registered – and you will need their registration numbers and corresponding postcodes in order to purchase tickets on their behalf.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online at www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk.
Online registration is free of charge and only takes a few minutes. We recommend completing your registration by Friday 30th September. Please register well in advance if you intend to book tickets in either the coach or general admission sales in October, to allow time to re-submit your registration if you need to. Registration will close at 12 noon on Monday 3rd October, after which there will be no opportunity to submit/re-submit a registration until after both ticket sales.
You will need to provide basic contact details and to upload a passport-standard photo. Registration will be temporarily suspended before and during the main ticket sales periods so please allow time for your photo to be approved.
Please ensure all your details are correct, and that your photo is in jpeg format, of a suitable size (min 900 pixels wide x 1350 pixels tall), of portrait orientation and passport standard before submitting your details.
You will receive an email when your registration submission is received, followed by a second email confirming (or, if there was a problem with your photo, rejecting) your registration, within one working day. If you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours (Monday-Friday) of having made an online application, please check your spam folder. If your registration is rejected or you do not receive a registration number within 48 hours please re-register.
Your chance of buying tickets is not influenced in any way by the number of times you register, or the information you provide during registration. Registration does not reserve or guarantee you a ticket.
If you are unable to register online please send an SAE to: Glastonbury Registration, PO Box 4288, Shepton Mallet, BA4 9BB, to receive a postal registration form. Postal registrations will be confirmed within 14 working days of receipt. If you haven’t received a registration number within this period, please contact the Festival Office.
If you have registered since 2010, your registration number should still be valid, however we would advise that you check your existing registration well in advance of tickets going on sale, in case your photo is no longer a good likeness. Look up an existing registration here. Photo technology has improved significantly since the ticket registration system was first introduced.
In order to maintain the quality of registration photos on tickets, and to uphold the security of the Festival ticketing system we strongly recommend keeping your registration photo up to date; especially if your appearance has significantly changed since you registered, we would recommend updating your registration to a more recent photograph. It is now possible to submit a new photograph and keep your existing registration number. To edit your registration, please enter your registered email address here to receive a link to edit your photo and other registration details.
Please note, it is not possible to change your registered photo if you have a current booking linked to your registration details, so please make sure you have an up to date photograph before booking tickets.
If you no longer have access to the email account which you originally used to register, you will need to submit a new registration. If in any doubt, please re-register well in advance of when you intend to book tickets.
Changes to your name and address will be reflected on your ticket, however if you change these details after you have submitted your order, you will need to also amend your delivery address directly with See Tickets.
Any registrations submitted prior to 2010 have been deleted. Anyone with a registration submitted prior to 2010 will therefore need to re-register before they can purchase tickets for the 2017 Festival (unless they already have a valid registration from a later year). If you registered prior to 2010 and intend to buy tickets for the 2017 Festival, please check to see if you have any valid registrations here or submit a fresh registration here.
Data collected during registration is retained by Glastonbury Festivals to enable you to book tickets for future Glastonbury Festivals. Retained information will also be used to inform you of events run by Glastonbury Festival. No information collected through registration will be offered for sale or made available to any third party.
To delete your registration, please visit glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/Edit
HOW TO BOOK
Once registered, you can pay a deposit for up to 6 tickets per transaction when they go on sale at glastonbury.seetickets.com. You will need the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are booking a ticket.
UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
International Tickets can only be bought by Visa Credit Card or MasterCard Credit Card.
Please note: See Tickets is the only company permitted to sell tickets for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated tickets. Any other company or individual claiming to sell Glastonbury Festival tickets is bogus.
Balance payments (£188 + £5 booking fee) are payable in the first week of April 2017 (from 09:00 Saturday 1st April – 23:59 Friday 7th April).
You can pay the balance for up to 6 tickets in one transaction, providing you have all paid a deposit and they are all the same ticket type. By grouping your balance payments together you will only pay one postage and packing fee. You will need to provide each of their registration numbers and postcodes in order to pay their balances.
Please note that you can only pay the balances together if they are for the same type of ticket, so you can pay the balance on up to 6 coach packages together, or up to 6 general admission tickets together, but you can’t pay the balance on a mix of general admission and coach packages in the same transaction.
Everyone aged 13 or over on Wednesday 21st June 2017 (when the Festival starts) who plans to come to the Festival, must register in order to book tickets. Children aged 12 and under do not require tickets and do not need to register.
Anyone under the age of 16 wishing to attend the festival should tick the ‘Child’ option when paying their balance and MUST be accompanied to the Festival by someone over the age of 18. Those who are ages 16 or 17 are allowed to attend the Festival unaccompanied, but we would strongly advise that this decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Please note there are no separate disabled weekend tickets. If you are planning to attend the Festival and are registered disabled, you must register and book your ticket as described above. Once you have secured your Festival ticket in the usual way, please contact us for an application form for access to disabled facilities on-site. Everyone planning to buy Festival tickets needs to register. For further information, please go to the Disabled Information page.
Once you have booked a ticket, you can access information regarding your ticket booking, including details of ticket dispatch, online at https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice using your booking reference number and email address or postcode; or by calling 01158 960073.
A limited number of hospitality tickets will be available to purchase in late February, for the media and those working in the music industry. As with standard admission tickets, hospitality tickets are subject to the Festival’s Photography Policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy. For more information please contact the hospitality team.
Calls to the See Tickets customer service centre are charged at standard geographic local rates plus your provider’s connection charge, depending on your service provider, this may be free to call if covered by inclusive minutes on landline and mobile tariffs. Calls from mobile phones will be significantly higher. Please get the bill payer’s permission before you call.
SEE TICKETS COACH PACKAGES
As part of the Festival’s initiative to encourage Festival goers to reduce audience transport emissions, deposits for combined Coach + Festival ticket packages will go on sale at 6pm on Thursday 6th October 2016, giving the opportunity to book coach package tickets ahead of the general release of tickets.
A list of towns and cities covered by the coach packages, and the cost of travel from each departure point, can be found below.
To book a combined Coach + Festival ticket package you will need the registration number and registered postcode for each person (up to 6 per transaction) for whom you are booking. You will be asked to choose a Coach Departure Town and Coach Departure Day (Wednesday or Thursday). Please note you must choose one option for your group as a whole – you cannot select multiple options within one transaction.
Ticket balances for coach packages will be due between 1st and 7th April.
You must not book a coach package unless you are certain you will be able to travel on the coach you have selected, as travel on your chosen coach is mandatory in order to receive your Festival tickets.
In order to board the coach, your lead booker will need to present the E-Ticket to the driver of your allocated coach number, and all members within the party should be present.
Your Festival ticket(s) will be distributed once the coach has departed from the pick-up point. Please ensure you all have Photo ID available in order to receive your entry tickets.
Coaches will be available from the following locations (you will need to add the coach fare below to the cost of your ticket to obtain the package cost):
COACH PACKAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In booking a Coach + Festival Ticket Package, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the full terms and conditions for Glastonbury Festival 2017 ticket holders, which can be found at www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk and you must agree to the following:
– You must not book a coach package unless you are certain you will be able to travel on the coach you have selected. – Travel on your chosen coach is mandatory in order to receive your Festival tickets.
– Under no circumstances can a coach package ticket be exchanged for a standard admission ticket, or other ticket types. – Only your coach travel tickets will be dispatched in advance – your Festival entry tickets will be handed out mid journey on the coach.
– You will be required to show Photo ID to receive your Festival tickets.
– You can only book coach packages from one destination and in one time period, per transaction.
– Coach packages are strictly non-transferable
– All passengers including children aged 12 and under, and Personal Assistants allocated tickets under the Disabled PA scheme, must purchase a valid coach ticket in order to travel.
– If you are travelling with children aged 12 or under, who do not require an entry ticket for the festival, or a PA allocated tickets by the Disabled Access Coordinator you will need to book the required number of additional seats whilst making their Coach Package booking.
– If the additional seats required are not available when booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org upon completing your booking in order to purchase your additional coach seats (NB: standard fares apply).
– See Tickets cannot guarantee all coaches will have wheelchair access and storage facilities. If you require wheelchair access or wheelchair storage you must contact email@example.com no later than 30 days prior to departure to ensure the appropriate facilities can be provided.
– Where departure times are not stated, you must be available to travel at any point (AM/PM) during the specific day you have selected.
– All departure times / points will be released to you no later than 30 days prior to the event.
– In order to facilitate a speedy departure from the Festival site, See Coaches reserve the right to board passengers outside of scheduled departure times, should seats be available on alternative services.
– It is not possible to cancel part of the package – if you are unable to travel on your allotted coach you will need to cancel your ticket booking.
– An additional £10 administration charge will be retained from any cancelled coach packages. (£20 ticket cancellation fee + £10 coach cancellation fee).
Tickets will be available online at glastonbury.seetickets.com
If you pay a deposit for more than one ticket you will have the option either to pay the balance collectively or individually. Balance payments can be made from additional cards at a later date, however each ticket for which the balance is settled separately will be processed as a single booking and will therefore be subject to postage fees per individual transaction.
It is your responsibility to remember to pay your balance.
Any tickets for which the balance has not been paid by 23:59 on Friday April 7th 2017 will be refunded £30. A £20 administration fee will be retained.
Tickets purchased in resales after April 8th 2017 must be paid for in full at point of booking.
Payment by card for UK sales is by the following card types – Visa Debit, Visa Credit , Visa Electron, Switch/Maestro Domestic, Solo, MasterCard. For the purpose of ticket sales the UK includes Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Sales will be processed immediately in most cases and certainly within five working days of the sale being confirmed.
As part of our continued commitment to ensuring that all tickets for Glastonbury Festival are purchased securely by genuine Festival goers you may be asked for additional security information when purchasing Festival tickets online from seetickets.com. Depending on your method of payment, you will be directed to either Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode for payment authorisation. If you often make purchases online you’re probably already signed up, but if you’ve not already subscribed to one of these services you will need to do so before your transaction can be processed.
For the avoidance of doubt please check your bank/card statement following your transaction/s to be certain whether or not your payment has been successful, or contact See Tickets.
When purchasing online, you will be sent a confirmation email and booking reference number. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this within 24 hours. Keep the confirmation email safe. If you have any queries about your purchase you will need the booking reference number.
You will be able to use the ticket tracker with the booking reference number to confirm your purchase.
Any transaction that results in a charge back or payment dispute will be cancelled. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to pay for the tickets. The transaction will be completed during the five working days following the sale.
Glastonbury Festival will cancel all bookings made using multi-hit software or applications to ensure everyone has a fair and equal chance of getting a ticket.
Attempting to book tickets on multiple browser tabs can cause your transaction to fail. We advise that you use one single browser tab only when booking tickets, in order to avoid problems with your transaction.
As part of Glastonbury Festival’s commitment to eradicate the touting of tickets, the Festival permits the purchase of a maximum of one ticket per person. Any duplicate orders will be cancelled. In the instance of a duplicate order being cancelled, the purchaser will be refunded less the applicable administration fee.
All international ticket buyers must be registered in the same way as UK bookers. International ticket purchases can only be made using either Visa or Mastercard cards.
If you are not a UK Citizen but are currently in the UK, and have a UK registered credit or debit card and UK address, you can buy in the same way as a UK resident.
International tickets will be sent out by registered international post unless stated otherwise. Please ensure you give your full international address when booking. If you are unable to receive your tickets by international post, please contact See Tickets immediately upon receiving your balance payment confirmation email.
An overseas resident can ask a friend who is resident in the UK to purchase on their behalf, using that friend’s UK address, or alternatively, a UK resident can purchase a ticket for an overseas resident as one of their ticket purchases – provided that overseas resident is registered.
International ticket balance payments will be taken at the same time as UK balance payments: from 09:00 Saturday 1st April until 23:59 Friday 7th April 2017.
It is your responsibility to remember to pay your balance. Any tickets for which the balance has not been paid by 23:59 Friday 7th April 2017 will be refunded £30. A £20 administration fee will be retained. If you booked a Coach Package, then an additional £10 will be retained should you cancel your booking.
A limited number of tipis that can each accommodate up to 6 adults will be available for hire in the Festival’s tipi village on the southern slopes of the Festival site. Tipis cost £995 to hire (payable in full at time of booking). Please note that tipis do not include Festival tickets. Everyone wishing to stay in a tipi must have a Festival ticket. Tipis come complete with groundsheet and rain-catcher; however they are intended to be an elemental experience, without the trappings of ‘luxury’ campsites. You will need to bring your own bedding, and expect to be using basic camping facilities.
Tipis and other accommodation options will be available to book later in October. If you book a tipi and later change your mind, refunds are available prior to the ticket refund deadline; subject to an administration charge of £15. Cancellation protection is available for tipi bookings, at £20 per tipi.
Click here for more details about Tipi life at Glastonbury.
Campervan tickets for 2017 will cost £100 for a standard pitch (8m x 7m) or £200 for a double pitch (16m x 7m) and will be released, alongside Worthy View accommodation and Tipis, later in October.
Please note that demand for campervan tickets is usually very high, so we would recommend booking one as soon as they are released. As with your Festival tickets, campervan tickets are non-transferable and will include the name and address of the lead booker. Attempts to re-sell them may result in their cancellation. If you book a campervan ticket and later change your mind, refunds are available prior to the ticket refund deadline; subject to an administration charge of £10. Cancellation protection for campervan tickets is available at £3 per ticket.
Campervan tickets are only available to general admission ticket holders. It is not possible to purchase a car park or campervan ticket when booking or paying the balance for a coach package.
Campervan tickets will be sent out with your Festival tickets (unless booked after your balance payment).
Only campervans or caravans with fitted sleeping, and washing or cooking facilities will be allowed into the campervan field. Please refer to the CAMPERVAN INFORMATION PAGE for more information about which types of vehicles can use these fields.
CAR PARK TICKETS
Car park passes (£45) for Glastonbury Festival 2017 will be available when paying your ticket balance.
You will not be able to book Car park tickets until you pay the balance for at least one of the tickets on your booking.
Please note car park passes are only available to general admission ticket holders. It is not possible to purchase a car park ticket when booking or paying the balance for a coach package.
Car park passes will be sent out with your Festival tickets (unless booked separately).
As with your Festival tickets, car park passes are non-transferable, and attempts to re-sell them may result in their cancellation. Refunds are available prior to the ticket refund deadline.
Coaches are one of the best – and greenest – ways to get to Glastonbury. Our official coach travel partner, National Express, is running services from over 70 locations direct to the Festival’s own on-site coach station right by the Festival gates. Book now at www.nationalexpress.com/glastonbury.
Glastonbury Festival does not reserve group bookings. If you are planning to celebrate your wedding/handfasting/hen party/significant birthday/end of exams bash at the Festival, everyone in your group needs to register and purchase tickets in the same way as anybody else buying tickets.
You do not need ID to enter the Festival. All tickets will be personalised with the passport photograph submitted by the ticket holder during registration.
Every ticket holder will be required to present their personalised ticket. Checks will be made at the gates. If you are not the person whose face is printed on the ticket you will be denied entry.
Children aged 12 and under, and child ticket holders, must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder. If you are bringing a child aged 12 or under with you who looks older than 12 it is advisable to bring ID to verify their age.
Anyone under the age of 16 wishing to attend the Festival should tick the ‘Child’ option when paying their balance and MUST be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. Those who are ages 16 or 17 are allowed to attend the Festival unaccompanied, but we would strongly advise that this decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Glastonbury Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting ID, or by wearing a ‘Challenge 21’ wristband. Full details at: http://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/advice/drink
It is expected that you will receive your tickets at least 14 days before the Festival starts.
Information about the dispatch of your tickets will be available through See Tickets who will email you with your tracking reference. You can track your ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your tracking reference number.
You can also obtain your tracking reference via See Tickets’ order tracker. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number.
If you are not at home when your tickets arrive, a card will be left giving you instructions on how to arrange re-delivery (including weekend delivery options) or pick them up from your local collection office.
Please note – if you have changed address since booking your tickets you will need to notify See Tickets of your change of address. Changes of address on your registration will not automatically update your delivery address.
If you ordered more than one ticket, your tickets will be dispatched to the address you provided for the first name on your booking. If you paid your balances separately, you will each receive your own ticket.
UK TICKETS will be sent out by Royal Mail from the week commencing Monday 8th May 2017. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.
INTERNATIONAL TICKETS will be sent out by registered international post. You can track your international ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your Track and Trace number which is available via See Tickets’ order tracker. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number. If it is likely you will set off for the Festival more than 14 days before the event commences, please select the option for ‘Box Office Collection’ when paying your ticket balance.
Any ticket deposits for which the balance has not been paid by April 8th 2017 will be automatically refunded to the card on which they were booked; with a £20 administration charge retained and all tickets for which the balance has not been paid will be cancelled.
Ultimately it is your responsibility to ensure your ticket balance is paid on time.
Tickets for Glastonbury Festival are personalised with a photo of the ticket holder and cannot be transferred to another recipient.
If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight Friday May 5th 2017.
A £20 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets.
An additional £10 administration charge will be retained from any cancelled coach packages. (£20 ticket cancellation fee + £10 coach cancellation fee).
It is not possible to cancel part of the package – if you are unable to travel on your allotted coach you will need to cancel your ticket booking.
You may wish to purchase the optional TicketPlan Refund Protection (£5.50 for general admission tickets, £6.95 for coach packages), so that a refund of the value of your Ticket can be provided to you if you cannot attend the Festival due to the circumstances set out in the Terms and Conditions. Refund Protection is subject to an additional charge per person when paying the balance for your tickets. NB: Refund Protection is only available when making a balance payment or full ticket booking.
Refund Protection provides cover for a range of specified unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you being able to attend the Festival. Alternatively, you may wish to check whether your ticket is covered elsewhere.
Tickets are non-refundable after the deadline of Friday May 5th. However, if you have purchased the Refund Protection for your ticket and if your reason for not being able to attend is included, a refund application can be made by online at www.ticketplangroup.com/refund-application-form. The website contains a frequently asked questions section and a “Need Help” button at the bottom of the refund application form should you need to contact the team directly.
Please note that Refund Protection will not cover the loss of your ticket, or any circumstances which could be considered foreseeable. Unfortunately, if tickets are delivered to ticket holders, and subsequently lost, destroyed or misplaced, we cannot replace them.
Download PDF summaries of TicketPlan terms and conditions by clicking the links below:
LOCAL & SUNDAY TICKETS
Information about Local and Sunday tickets will be released after the main ticket sales.
The local ticket sale is an extra opportunity for local residents to secure general admission tickets, however we’d always advise trying the main ticket sales first, to maximise your chances of getting tickets.
Glastonbury Festival Sunday tickets for Sunday 25th June 2017 are available exclusively to Central Somerset residents, as they are the people most likely to be inconvenienced during the preparations for the Festival.
Anyone wishing to book a local or Sunday ticket will need to register, if they have not done so already. Please see HOW TO REGISTER above for further information.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Tickets are non-refundable after 5th May 2017 and always non-transferable. From October 2016 you may reserve a ticket for Glastonbury Festival (hereafter “the Festival”) with a deposit of £50. The full balance is due by April 7th 2017. If the balance is not paid by the applicable deadline then the amount you have paid less a £20 administration fee will be repaid to you. If you pay for your ticket in full by the applicable deadline but cancel by 23:59 on 5th May 2017 you will be reimbursed the value of your ticket less the £20 administration fee. After 23:59 5th May 2017, no refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of the Festival. Booking fees and postage and packing charges are non-refundable.
2. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the licenced Festival site, or any surrounding land used by the Festival (including car parks) that constitutes the Festival footprint, (hereafter the “Festival Site”) with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles. Please refer to www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for information on items which will not be allowed onsite.
4. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7. Tickets are personalised to the named ticket holder and may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person; or
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd
(c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
8. Where a ticket has been obtained in breach of clause 7, the obligations of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Glastonbury Festival
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
9. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the Festival Site or without express prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd. Please note Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival Site.
10. Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival’s photography policy and broadcaster internet and filming policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival’s prior written consent; such that:
A) a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival Site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Glastonbury Festival for commercial gain.
B) a person may enter the Festival Site with equipment referred to in 10.(a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 10.(a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
11. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the Festival organisers. The marks Glastonbury and Glastonbury Festival and the Glastonbury Festival logo are registered United Kingdom and European community trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd.
12. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of Glastonbury Festival Events Limited for public safety and security purposes.
13. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the Festival Site. For security purposes this ticket remains the property of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd at all times and all wristbands issued by Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd remain the property of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd until 5pm Monday 26th June 2017.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATIONS
The Information section of the Festival website is essential reading before attending the Festival. For advice on personal safety, getting to the Festival , and what to bring (and what not to bring) please see www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information
Cars, caravans and campervans require a separate ticket. Please see www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for more information.
Do not buy tickets from street traders or unauthorised agencies. Tickets are security printed and are personal to the ticket holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
Official merchandise will be available onsite. Please don’t buy from unlawful street traders.
Please only use the toilets and urinals provided. Do not pollute the streams and hedges.
Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided.
Your vehicle may be searched by security personnel at the vehicle gates on entry to the Festival car parks; in the car parks themselves; or anywhere on the Festival Site.
You may be searched in the car parks or at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the Festival Site.
No animals are allowed onsite, with the exception of registered guide dogs.
Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, drones, flares and the burning of plastics are not permitted. Please see the Festival website for details of other prohibited items.
To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
Medical treatment at the Festival is provided by Festival Medical Services who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment onsite should be directed to Festival Medical Services. Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment onsite.
Disabled facilities are available – please refer to the Festival website for further information.
Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
Glastonbury Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting ID, or by wearing a ‘Challenge 21’ wristband. Full details can be found on the Festival website.
Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the Festival due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING