Festival goers unable to attend the festival without the support of a Personal Assistant (PA) and have the +1 requirement on their Access Card or Glastonbury Access Pass can request an additional festival ticket at no extra cost. To apply for the Glastonbury Access Pass please click here.
Once you have paid your ticket deposit in one of the November ticket sales you must complete the festivals Access Application Form and provide your Access Card/ Pass number.
The deadline for Access Applications is the 30th April 2024, however we would recommend people submitted these earlier to avoid missing out on facilities.
PA Ticket Scheme Terms and Conditions
- Festival goers wishing to apply for a PA ticket must have paid the deposit on their own ticket in one of the November ticket sales before applying.
- We ask that only festival goers that would be unable to attend the Festival without the support of a PA apply for the scheme. Customers found making a false application will have their Festival tickets cancelled.
- PA tickets are provided with the understanding that the PA is willing and able to assist the access customer with the access application process (if required), as well as throughout their entire stay at the festival.
- PA’s must arrive and leave the festival with the access customer they are supporting and must be able to perform all requirements as needed by the access customer, including assistance during an evacuation or other emergency.
- The scheme is not run on a first come first served basis.
- The PA ticket scheme is only available to ticket holders so children under the age of 13 are not eligible for the scheme.
- Those people attending on PA tickets should be over the age of 18 unless otherwise agreed with the Access Team.
- People attending on PA tickets must have a valid festival registration.