Excitement is growing at Theatre and Circus HQ. Ideas are buzzing round the office and artists and performers from across the globe are being royally courted. Plans are being drawn up and negotiations made that guarantee you a myriad of entertainment for your delectation and delight. Roll on June 2015!
Theatre and Circus Fields at Glastonbury Festival 2015
Make sure you take the time to experience and explore the Theatre & Circus Fields. The area offers an amazing array of entertainment, from the sublime to the ridiculous; a plethora of astounding, breathtaking and thought provoking acts.
T&C’s three fields host more than 1,500 shows each year.
Theatre and Circus has 8 main venues:
- Circus Big Top (Circus Field)
- Outside Circus Stage (Circus Field)
- The Astrolabe Theatre (Glebeland)
- Summer House (Glebeland)
- Sensation Seeker’s Stage (Bella’s Field)
- Cabaret (Bella’s Field)
- Poetry&Words (Bella’s Field by day)
- Mavericks (Bella’s Field by night)
4 riser stages:
- The Pavement (The corner of Circus Field and Markets)
- Circus Central (Circus Field)
- The Gateway (Glebeland)
- A Little More Sensation (Bella’s Field)
Plus 100s of walkabout performances, ground shows, installations, workshops and more……