(Click for See Coaches)
NATIONAL EXPRESS COACHES
Coaches are one of the best – and greenest – ways to get to Glastonbury. In 2022, our official coach travel partner, National Express, will once again be running services from over 75 locations direct to the Festival’s own on-site coach station right by the Festival gates. Click here for their website and use the journey planner above for times and prices.
Of course an added bonus of travelling with National Express Coaches is that your journey is better for the environment. You generate at least FIVE TIMES less CO2 emissions going by coach, than driving in a car alone to the Festival.
Here are our top five reasons to get the Coach
1. It’s direct – you’ll get dropped off and picked up from the Festival site.
2. You won’t have to listen to the sat nav or try reading an upside map whilst driving.
3. You’ll be tired – after a weekend of late nights, you can let someone else do the driving.
4. The fun can begin as soon as you get on the coach – it will be full of your fellow Festival-goers.
5. It’s greener – everyone on a coach instead of separate cars means less of an impact on the environment.
Booking coach travel to Glastonbury is easy
Call 08717 81 81 81 – 24/7 (calls cost 10p per minute)
As part of the Festival’s continued commitment to green travel, over 22,000 coach + ticket packages for Glastonbury 2020 were sold in advance of general sale, rewarding green travellers with the chance to be the first to secure their Glastonbury 2022 tickets. These tickets have now sold out.
Private Hire Coaches dropping and picking up
Glastonbury Festival 2022 will have a dedicated area for Private Hire coaches of 15 seats and above. This will be inside Bronze Gate off the A361. Details of how to book a slot will be added in the weeks preceding the Festival.