(Click for See Coaches)
Coaches are one of the best - and greenest - ways to get to Glastonbury. In 2014, our official coach travel partner, National Express, will once again be running services from over 60 locations direct to the Festival's own on-site coach station right by the Festival gates. Click here for their website or click here to download the 2014 Coach Timetable.
Of course an added bonus of travelling with National Express Coaches is that your journey is better for the environment. You generate at least FIVE TIMES less CO2 emissions going by coach, than driving in a car alone to the festival. Why not check out the Carbon Calculator below to see how much you could save.
Here are our top five reasons to get the Coach
1. It's direct - you'll get dropped off and picked up from the Festival site.
2. You won't have to listen to the sat nav or try reading an upside map whilst driving.
3. You'll be tired - after a weekend of late nights, you can let someone else do the driving.
4. The fun can begin as soon as you get on the coach - it will be full of your fellow Festival-goers.
5. It's greener - everyone on a coach instead of separate cars means less of an impact on the environment.
Booking coach travel to Glastonbury is easy
Call 08717 81 81 81 – 24/7 (calls cost 10p per minute)
As part of the Festival's continued commitment to green travel, 15,000 coach + ticket packages were sold in advance of the general sale, rewarding green travellers with the chance to be the first to secure their Glastonbury 2014 tickets.
A list of pick-up locations and prices is available here.
Organising your own coach
If you want to join the ranks of green festival goers, you can arrange a coach to deliver you to the pick-up and drop off point, and take the shuttle bus from there to the Festival Bus Station at Pedestrian Gate A. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org