Following the release of Pilton Party tickets on Saturday 6th August, tickets can now be bought in person from the Festival Office on Worthy Farm from 10am – 6pm, Monday 8th – Friday 12th August.
They are also now available online from See Tickets.
After a three-year break, Glastonbury Festival’s annual ‘thank you’ fundraising gig for villagers, workers and local people – known as the Pilton Party – returns to Worthy Farm on Friday 2nd September, 2022.
The show will be headlined by Mercury Prize winners Elbow, who played one of the standout Pyramid Stage sets of Glastonbury 2022. They’re joined on the bill by Leicester band Easy Life, who also gave a sparkling Pyramid performance at this year’s Festival.
Support from The Velvet Hands and Inkara.
Tickets (£35 adult / £15 child*) will go on sale in person from the old Festival Office, in Northload Street, Glastonbury from 10am – 4pm, Saturday 6th August.
Pilton Party gates open at 5pm. Live music is due to finish around 11pm, with a DJ set from Patmandu until midnight.
We are pleased to confirm introduction of a new Pilton Party shuttle bus excursion ticket for 2022 with shuttles to the site running from Glastonbury Town Hall and Shepton Mallet Cenotaph between 5pm – 7pm, and return shuttles starting from 11pm. Excursion tickets (adult £45 / £25 child) include entry to the event plus return shuttle bus travel.
Please note, there is no accommodation / camping at Pilton Party, but head to Visit Somerset for info on places to stay.
* £15 concession rate for children aged 12 and under. All under 16s must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult at all times. Challenge 25 age identification will apply both at the bar and at the gate. The Organisers reserve the right to confiscate alcohol from anyone who is unable to verify they are 18 or over, or carrying an excessive quantity.
Pilton Party Terms and Conditions
• Gates open 5pm.
• Admission by ticket only.
• Tickets are non-refundable and strictly non-transferable. Photo ID required.
• Lost, destroyed or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
• The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
• The Organisers reserve the right to
– refuse admission in any circumstances
– evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
– evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
• All persons who enter do so at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety.
• Challenge 25 will apply both at the bar and at the gate.
• Bringing your own alcohol to the event is permitted, however you may be searched on entry, and subject to other discretionary checks on volume, and asked to show formal age verification ID. The Organisers reserve the right to confiscate alcohol from anyone who is unable to verify they are 18 or over, or carrying an excessive quantity. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over, who would usually be the parent, carer , legal guardian or other adult entrusted with the care of that child) who accepts full responsibility for all under 16s attending under their supervision.
• Those who are aged 16 or 17 are allowed to attend the Pilton Party unaccompanied, but it is strongly advised that this decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
• No re-entry.
• No glass.
• Please note: vehicles left in the car park are left at owners’ risk. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
• Strictly no dogs/animals allowed on site (except registered guide dogs).
• Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
• Please respect our neighbours and leave quietly to help the event to continue in the future.
• Medical treatment is provided by Festival Medical Services (FMS) who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to FMS. The Organisers accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment at the event
• Please be aware: Excessive exposure to high levels of noise could damage hearing. Please take appropriate precautions.
Please click for full list of Contraband Goods and Prohibited Items.