Glastonbury Festival’s annual ‘thank you’ fundraising gig for villagers, workers and local people – billed since the 1990s as the Pilton Party – returns to Worthy Farm on Friday 31st August, 2018. It will be headline by Liam Gallagher, with support from Katy Hurt and Some Villains.
Following the in-person ticket sales at the Festival’s Glastonbury town and Worthy Farm offices, tickets for the 2018 Pilton Party are now completely Sold Out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Gates open 5pm
• Admission by ticket only.
• Tickets are non-refundable and strictly non-transferable.
• Photo ID required.
• The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission in any circumstances.
• No re-entry.
• No bottles or glass.
• Lost, destroyed or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
• The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
• Please note: vehicles left in the car park are left at owners’ risk. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
• All persons who enter do so at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety.
• Strictly no dogs/animals allowed on site (except registered guide dogs).
• Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
• Please respect our neighbours and leave quietly to help the event to continue in the future.
• Challenge 25 will apply both at the bar and at the gate.
• Alcohol will be confiscated from anyone who appears to be under 25 who cannot provide government approved photo ID to verify they are 18 or over.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Medical treatment is provided by Festival Medical Services (FMS) who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to FMS. The Organisers accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment at the event
• Please be aware: Excessive exposure to high levels of noise could damage hearing. Please take appropriate precautions.
• Pilton Party will once again be held in a tent.
Please click here for full list of Contraband Goods and Prohibited Items.